aMember 4 + WSO Pro Integration - Possible?

Discussion in 'aMember Pro v.4' started by xtrememarketer, Feb 25, 2012.

1. relapse

relapse Member

OK, getting a new message now:

2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

This has been fixed.

There were two issues:
    1. Product title wasn't the same in aMember and is WSO PRO system.
    2. You ave forgotten to set amember CP -> Manage Products -> Edit Product -> WSO Pro Item Name
  3. relapse

relapse Member

4. relapse

relapse Member

BUMP.

THIS ISSUE IS NOT SOLVED!
  5. alexander

Roger,
    Please check your tickets at http://www.amember.com/support/
    I sent an important question about this issue 7 days ago in the ticket (#NJI-95931-924) and so far haven't received any reply.
    Now I made modifications mentioned in my message and this seems to be working. But I recommend to check this on next payments. If something goes wrong fell free to update above ticket.
  6. relapse

relapse Member

Alex,

Your communications are not clear at all.

One liners, combined with the language difference seem to be the culprit in this issue.

I you chose to use more than single sentence responses and do more describe the situation, you will have less frustrated customers.

Ticket time could improve as well.

You speak on the same level as a coder, assuming the rest of us understand the system at the same level you do, but most of us do not.

All it takes is 3 extra sentences.

Yes, I know that can become exponential some days, but it is what it is.

The end result is your responsibility as a programmer, however.

Frustrated customers are YOUR responsibility when response times are slow and responses do not cover the subject matter sufficiently for what may be called a "layman" when comparing the level at which your customers understand this system.
  7. relapse

relapse Member

The integration is working with my affiliate link, which has the same paypal email, but none of the other purchases are working (from affiliates).
  8. relapse

relapse Member

UPDATE: Still Not Working and no response form support in last 24 hours.
  9. relapse

relapse Member

UPDATE: This is issue is still not solved and there has been no response for the last 24 hours from support, even though support has been active on the board here.

What will it take Alex to get you to support your script Alex?

Your inattention is costing me money and reputation.

I will accept the responsibility for choosing you, but the mistake will not be made again unless you come through on your end.

This issue is not fixed.

Maybe if I say it 100 more times, I will get enough attention to get some help.
  10. thehpmc

thehpmc Member

Did aMember supply the integration plugin?
  11. relapse

relapse Member

Yes.
  12. oliver_kenyon

oliver_kenyon Member

Did you manage to get this done? If so how please?
  13. relapse

relapse Member

I got this done with over about 17 days of support tickets where I got incomplete effort and answers from the support desk till Alex Scott chimed in, which was about 14 days too late to keep me from being so pissed off it was unbelievable.

The solution was a hack tot he Paypal plugin in order to allow the W+ plugin to work as DESCRIBED BUT NOT DOCUMENTED.

Basically, the code was never tested for complete capability, even though a support ticket asking a specific question about capability was submitted and answered as though there was complete capability.

(but their retort to this will be that it was labeled as "beta", and that would enough, excepting the support ticket with a specific question and answer)

The cost of beta testing their plugin for ME:

1-2 pissed off jv partners
    2-around 90 pissed of customers
    3-at least 400 support tickets (including subsequent replies)
    4-The cost of extra support (support VA)

The plugin will work for your own link from W+.
    The plugin will NOT work for your affiliates from W+ (without the Paypal plugin hack)

I suggest you open a ticket and request to correspond with with Alex Scott ONLY.

HE performed the hack (according to his correspondence with me) and no one else knew what was going on or how to handle it.

Good luck.

P.S. In fairness, the coding is good.

The testing is incomplete at best.

The documentation is non existent.

And the support sucks until you get Alex Scott involved.
  14. sorenhoyergroup

sorenhoyergroup Member

Is this still necessary? I have a HUGE launch coming in less than 12 hours. (I've added a support ticket as well, supplying login details for amember). I think I've done most things suggested in this forum, but with the new update, is it still necessary for you to make this customization?

If so I'd greatly appreciate your help, so my JV partner and affiliates won't be pissed with me.

It just says:

"Warrior+ WSO PRO integration
    Each WSO PRO listing which you want to integrate with aMember should have separate product created in aMember CP -> Manage Products -> Edit Product
    Both WSO PRO listing and aMember Product should have exactly the same price/period settings.
    aMember CP -> Manage Products -> Edit Product -> WSO PRO Item Name should be exactly the same as you have in WSO PRO -> my listings -> Item Name
    IPN Forwarding URL for WSO listing should be set to: http://sorenhoyer.com/amember/payment/warrior-plus/ipn"

Nothing about additional customizations, so it'd be fair to assume it has been fixed in the latest release of amember4 (4.2.15)?
  15. sorenhoyergroup

sorenhoyergroup Member

I seriously need some help with this. It didn't work!

I'm getting this error, and nothing is created in amember even though the payment went through on w+ and paypal.

Code:
    Exception Am_Exception_Paysystem
    Am_Paysystem_Transaction_Paypal->validateSource [ library/Am/Paysystem/Transaction/Incoming.php : 285 ]
    Am_Paysystem_Transaction_Incoming->validate [ library/Am/Paysystem/Transaction/Abstract.php : 48 ]
    Am_Paysystem_Transaction_Abstract->process [ library/Am/Paysystem/Transaction/Incoming.php : 231 ]
    Am_Paysystem_Transaction_Incoming->process [ library/Am/Paysystem/Abstract.php : 463 ]
    Am_Paysystem_Abstract->directAction [ application/default/controllers/DirectController.php : 29 ]
    DirectController->__call [ library/Am/Controller.php : 118 ]
    Am_Controller->dispatch [ library/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php : 295 ]
    Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch [ library/Zend/Controller/Front.php : 954 ]
    Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch [ library/Am/App.php : 1682 ]
    Am_App->run [ index.php : 43 ]
    This is really quite urgent, since my JV partner and a WHOLE lot of affiliates is just waiting for me to get amember to work! Can you please answer my ticket and help me get this to work for both products (developer and personal license).
  16. sorenhoyergroup

sorenhoyergroup Member

I've set it up as the "documentation" state but get these error messages in log:

Wrong IPN received, paypal [_notify-validate] answers: INVALID=200 (belongs to the error log I wrote above)

And...

Unknown transaction: related invoice not found #[721XXXXsale]

Code:
    Exception Am_Exception_Paysystem_TransactionUnknown
    Am_Paysystem_Transaction_Incoming->autoCreate [ library/Am/Paysystem/Transaction/Incoming.php : 287 ]
    Am_Paysystem_Transaction_Incoming->validate [ library/Am/Paysystem/Transaction/Abstract.php : 48 ]
    Am_Paysystem_Transaction_Abstract->process [ library/Am/Paysystem/Transaction/Incoming.php : 231 ]
    Am_Paysystem_Transaction_Incoming->process [ library/Am/Paysystem/Abstract.php : 463 ]
    Am_Paysystem_Abstract->directAction [ application/default/controllers/DirectController.php : 29 ]
    DirectController->__call [ library/Am/Controller.php : 118 ]
    Am_Controller->dispatch [ library/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php : 295 ]
    Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch [ library/Zend/Controller/Front.php : 954 ]
    Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch [ library/Am/App.php : 1682 ]
    Am_App->run [ index.php : 43 ]
    I've setup both ipn inside my paypal account and w+ and followed everything (and triple checked) in amember. What's going on?
  17. alexander

I believe this is fixed already.
  18. sorenhoyergroup

sorenhoyergroup Member

Yes, thank you very much alex, for your quick support and for customizing this for me.

Everything works great now.
  19. sorenhoyergroup

sorenhoyergroup Member

Correction it has not been fixed fully:

And reason why I'm writing here is that I got no response in the ticket and now it says your support is offline for 2 days and then some... Problem is I guess I'll have to stay up, with no sleep the entire weekend to manually give my customers the access they paied me for..

It works when someone buys through the w+ affiliate link, however when someone buys directly through the wso, then their purchase from paypal isn't registered in amember. The user gets registered but they're not assigned either the autoresponder or given access to the product, since their payment isn't registered.

When I go to the add the invoice with their paypal transaction id and set the date to today, then amember automatically sets the date to 12/31/37 or something... and the status is set to "future".. I then have to manually add their access, for them to see their content in the members area.

#1) purchases through jv affiliates works fine (it seems, first one did)
    #2) if they buy directly from the wso, they only get their user created and paypal goes through - the amember system doesn't register their payment and grant them their access
    #3 when I select the paypal transaction id and add it manually it overrides my date selection and sets a date in 37 and the invoice status gets set to "future" which is no good.
  20. sorenhoyergroup

sorenhoyergroup Member

woodrowbelle I have issues as well, and every time someone buys directly from the wso, I need apologize to them, and manually add their invoice and newsletter signup.

The support is offline in weekends, but I created my ticket before they closed, and would have expected some kind of quick response from them, before they took the weekend off, leaving us without much sleep. I mean.. it's a pretty serious problem.. customer pays, wonders "what's happening, why's it saying I have no active stuff and needs to sign up".

Considering this is a membership software, things like this should just work out of the box... and at least, until they get it sorted out, some guy should at least be dedicated to "emergency support" on weekends too... Not work on new features, but make sure our customer get's what they pay us for, so it won't destroy our brand, before it ever got "launched".