how to integrate wordpress multisite and amember pro?

Discussion in 'Integration' started by consultorvitordantas, Nov 29, 2012.

1. consultorvitordantas

consultorvitordantas New Member

Hello I would like to create an integration between amemberpro and wordpress multisite.
    I need that every person that signs up to automatically receive amemberpro in a blog on my worpress platform.
    I checked that there amemberpro integration with wordpress, this integration makes the user who register on wordpress be registered in amember, I need to integrate so that the register at amemberpro the user receives a site (www.circulododinheiro.com / username) is possible?

Does anyone know how to do this?
  2. bfritton

bfritton Certified aMember Developer

I'm starting work on this as well - it is an ongoing feat that I'm trying to accomplish in my post-work hours. It will likely be a combination of a provisioning plugin that sits in aMember and then a customized instance of the wordpress aMember plugin that gets installed and activated by default on each new wordpress site.

Let me know what you find, what route you are taking. I'll keep you updated as to my progress. Likely working on it a bit tonight.

My largest outstanding question right now is that if I have the amember plugin installed in each multisite wordpress site, if the user logs into that wordpress site and they're also a user in amember, will they be single-signed on to amember or not.
  3. consultorvitordantas

each person has to have a signature on amemberpro, so the owner of the new site will pay a monthly money to leave the active site.

I'm from Brazil and I am writing on google translator
  4. gswaim

gswaim CGI-Central Partner

I can't help you directly but there is a ticket I(#182) on BugTracker for WordPress WPMU development. It's description is as follows:
    1. Ability to create new blog and add user as admin to this blog.
    2. Ability to add user into different blogs depends on purchased subscription.
    3. Single login between all blogs.
    I would suggest you add your requests to this ticket for considerations by Alexander.
  5. consultorvitordantas

I am newbie here, how do I do that?
  6. consultorvitordantas

I am newbie here, how do I do that?
  7. gswaim

gswaim CGI-Central Partner

Go to: http://bt.amember.com/login
    1. Click on "Projects" in top menu
    2. Then "aMember4" under Projects
    3. Then"Improvements" under "Issue tracking"
    4. Look for Issue #982 (was listed erroneous as #182 in an earlier posting) in the left column.
    5. Click on the issue hyperlink to open the ticket.
    6. Click on "Update" link at the lower right corner and add your comments just like a reply to a forum post.
  8. consultorvitordantas

managed to do something?

managed to make the plugin?

I need too ..

something tells me ...