New to aMember and in need for help

Discussion in 'Free Talk for Website Owners and Webmasters' started by soswp, Jun 18, 2012.

1. soswp

soswp New Member

Hello! My team and I are new to aMember. Nice to be here :)

This is our issue...We're trying to build a simple sales funnel on our site http://sos-wordpress.it
    Our product consists of a series of screencasts about how to install a theme on Wordpress.
    If you look at the img attached, there is the funnel with the pages in step order:
    [​IMG]

We already built the Landing Page (our site is in wordpress), yet we don't know where to start to build all the rest.

Is there a list of links with all the steps somewhere that we can follow?
    How should we go about building the pages and setting up the membership site?
    Kindly let us know if you have a series of links that we can follow with articles and such.

Last thing...we want to keep our videos hosted and protected on AWS S3 bucket. Is there a way I can connect AWS S3 with aMember on Wordpress (and keeping my video links protected) ?

Thanks a lot,

Andrea

It would be very nice of you..
  2. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

I like using s3 flowshield for this.

David
  3. soswp

soswp New Member

OMG and affiliate products... I need help not an affiliate plugin for $97. Is this a forum or a market place?
    Come on.
  4. soswp

soswp New Member

Is this a forum where people help each other or a marketplace?
    I made a clear question and you came in to sponsor your affiliate products. That's not cool. Kindly stop doing marketing in a forum where people paid $197 to be in, and if you really care about thy neighbour (...), start answering their questions with real answers rather than promotional products. Again that's not cool and administrators should stop this behaviour.

Let's start again...I asked a clear question, can anybody answer without trying to make an income on some shady affiliate products?
  5. robw

robw CGI-Central Partner

Hi Andrea,

Take a look at the 'First Steps' wiki article. Your steps 2-9 are all handled by aMember.

aMember allows you to link to content hosted on S3 - simply enable the S3 plugin in the Setup>Plugins area and then when you go to 'Protect Content' you'll be able to link files in S3.

Cheers
    Rob
  6. davidm1

Apologies if posting the affiliate link offended you.
    You asked about using s3 in wordpress securely, and s3 flowshield is what I recommend.

As far as a step-by-step guide, your steps are pretty much the way amember works out of the box.
    From landing page you link to the amember signup page, then amember handles the payment depending on the payment system, and the user goes back to the thanks page automatically after- then they get a login in the thanks page that brings them to the members page, or content if you've created a link to it.

For the in between steps, that depends on what payment system or autoresponder you are using.
    For paypal:
    http://www.amember.com/docs/Payment/Paypal

David
    4889037 likes this.
  7. davidm1

Apologies if posting the affiliate link offended you.
    You asked about using s3 in wordpress securely, and s3 flowshield is what I recommend.

As far as a step-by-step guide, your steps are pretty much the way amember works out of the box.
    From landing page you link to the amember signup page, then amember handles the payment depending on the payment system, and the user goes back to the thanks page automatically after- then they get a login in the thanks page that brings them to the members page, or content if you've created a link to it.

For the in between steps, that depends on what payment system or autoresponder you are using.
    For paypal:
    http://www.amember.com/docs/Payment/Paypal

David