vBulletin User Registration Options

Discussion in 'Integration' started by karyng01, Jun 1, 2012.

1. karyng01

karyng01 aMember Pro Customer

The aMember <=> vBulletin integration works great for unified login/logoff and time expiry of memberships that then deny access to vBulletin, plus redirects for editing passwords & registrations made within vBulletin back to aMemember.

What isn't happening are the default vBulletin User Registation Options aren't being picked up when aMember creates a new user account.

Here's an example (see attached screen shot from vBulletin options). I wanted to set "Save a copy of sent messages in my sent items folder by default" and have the checkbox completed but this setting (or any setting from this option screen) is not picked up by aMember when creating a new user. I'm not sure what settings aMember is looking at when creating a user, I can't figure it out.

vbulletin-default-registration-options.PNG

I can understand that these default user settings are applied when creating a member via the vBulletin User Registration form but is there any way for aMember to pick up these default user settings when it creates a new member? This would be a really useful plugin integration feature.

Thanks for the consideration.

Aly

Attached Files:

2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Yes you right, plugin use constant value for registration options. Please contact me in helpdesk and if possible ptovide access to vBulletin DB. I will update plugin and send files file for you.
  3. karyng01

karyng01 aMember Pro Customer

Alex

I'll send you the information in a help desk ticket.

Thank you again for fantastic tech support.

Aly