Amember & 1shoppingcart ...?

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by NickTheGeek, Oct 10, 2003.

1. NickTheGeek

NickTheGeek Guest

Hi

I'm building a members site for a client who is running Windows and IIS and using 1ShoppingCart as his back-end admin system ...

According to some previous posts AMPro will work on Windows/IIS but can AMPro be integrated in with 1ShoppingCart?

Cheers

Nick
  2. alex-adm

alex-adm Guest

First. aMember Pro won't work on Windows/IIS (at least most protection methods won't work).

Also, what do you expect from integration?
  3. tomarriola

tomarriola Member

Integration with a shopping cart would allow us to sell physical items and memberships via a single storefront.

I presently do this using the shopping cart oscommerce and a custom membership script. I'd love to replace my custom script with amember as then I could take advantage of rebilling and other features.

My store is at http://www.crimescene.com/store/

I'm willing to pay for integration, other amember users are willing to pay for the plugin, and oscommerce users are waiting to pay for the add-on. There seems to be money on the table.
    :)

Tom
  4. alex-adm

alex-adm Guest

Tom, I would be happy to do it, but I have to consult with my lawyer first - this integration may be GPL violation.
  5. tomarriola

tomarriola Member

I hope it works out. It would seem like you'd gain some customers.
    Thanks
    Tom
  6. diamondblast

diamondblast New Member

Hi , I read that add and I noticed it was written in 2003.... did aMember Pro
    by any chance changed it's method and it works on Windows/IIS
    by now ,or it's have a better solution?btw it worth to visit this two sites strength training, preseason game.