Customizing Add/Renew Subscription Page

Discussion in 'Templates customization' started by asnio, Jan 11, 2012.

1. asnio

asnio New Member

Hey guys,

Just started messing around with aMember 4. Looks great, but it doesn't look like I'm getting a hold of the templating system like I did in v3 (yet).

Right now, I'm trying to hunt down the template file that controls the "Add/Renew Subscription" page. I just can't find anything related to this page, apart from the fact that signup.phtml might have something to do with it.

Any ideas? Thanks!
  2. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

Which part of the template are you trying to edit? The overall theme, or specific to order/renew pages- these are done via custom templates.

David
  3. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

What are you trying to do exactly?
  4. asnio

asnio New Member

Thanks for the responses guys.

I'm trying to move the listed products on the "Add/New Subscription" page to the index page of the members area, so when my customers login they can see a listing of my products without having to click on another page.

I think to do this, I'll need to go into signup.phtml and take this code:

PHP:
    <?php include $this->_script('_form.phtml'); ?>
    ...and paste it into the front page template. Or is there more to it? Going to play with this later. Appreciate the replies.
  5. glacius

glacius New Member

Why can't I create a new thread? It keeps asking for me to enter a message... but I don't see a message field on the "post new thread" form. If I can't figure it out I might just have to post my question in an existing thread.
  6. glacius

glacius New Member

I guess it might be a firefox bug? Anyway, I would like to make amember more integrated into my existing website. Either by:
    1) just putting widgets for login, singup, subscription pages in between my own header/footer
    2) exiting the signup page header/footer to look like the page is part of my website

Where would I find the template/html layout file for the signup for (for example) and is this something people have already done with amember?
  7. asnio

asnio New Member

Not cool, hijacking my thread...^
  8. glacius

glacius New Member

Sorry. I figured it out... will post in my own thread now. Not sure why this forum doesn't work in firefox.
  9. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

No this will not work, although this can be done, but require several customizations.
    Contact us in helpdesk we will help.
  10. asnio

asnio New Member

Sent a ticket, thanks!