Some Questions Before I Buy

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by ellahalligan, Nov 12, 2011.

1. ellahalligan

ellahalligan New Member

I think I've narrowed down my choices on how to build the site I have in mind and aMember seems to fit the bill perfectly. Just a few questions before I purchase that I hope someone can answer.

I think I'm going to go with vBulletin and I know that it integrates well with aMember, so no problems there. I currently use Wordpress on my blogs that I have hosted with Hostgator. (I have also already checked with them and they say that they support both programs.)

My idea is to have some forums that are available to the general public for free and then offer specific interactive learning courses on the site topic (I am planning on using the Articulate products to design interactive flash learning presentations) and when someone purchases a course, that opens up an additional area of the forums specifically for people who are taking/have taken that particular course. The more courses a person takes, the more areas that open up for them.

Is this process a viable one using this software program? Everything I have read seems to suggest that it is, I just hope someone with experience can verify that I'm reading it correctly!

Thank you SO much!
    Elisabeth
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Elisabeth,
    Sure aMember can handle this without a problem.
  3. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Elisabeth,
    Sure aMember can handle this without a problem.
  4. amy66

amy66 Member

It should be perfect.