Quick Question

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by katah, Jun 7, 2011.

1. katah

katah New Member

Hello Everyone,

I stumbled upon this software and I believe it will work perfectly for a subscription based service I'm going to be offereing, but I have a question first as one feature that is a must I have not been able to find.

What I need to be able to do is after a customer has subscribed and payment has been process have them redirected to a page that is unique to them only. I'm wanting the customer to be able enter a "template" page that they can personalize. Is this something that can be done? If not does anyone have ideas of how I can do this?

Thanks for any help on this question!

Danny
  2. skippybosco

skippybosco CGI-Central Partner Staff Member

There is a "personal folder" plugin which can probably be modified to do what you want to do. You, of course, would need to have the template personalization customization developed since that is specific to your use.
  3. katah

katah New Member

Thanks for the reply, Skippybosco. Do you by chance know where I might be able to learn more about the "personal folder" plugin?
  4. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

Plugin is simple enough. It only allow to create a folder for user whne he signup and place special templates into that folder.
  5. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

When the member orders a product with the personal folder plugin active on it- the plugin will create a new folder with the username, and protect it with htpsswd protection. It will also copy over a template file you specify.
    I'll see if i can make a demo video on this- i did a training video on it a little while back for my premium members.

David
  6. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

7. amj94

amj94 New Member

Thanks David this is useful .... great effort buddy [​IMG]