Reports

Discussion in '3rd Party Service Providers' started by jenolan, Oct 26, 2009.

1. jenolan

jenolan aMember Coder

I have been asked to look at building some new reports for aMember. Although the person making he request basically has system based requirements I have designed a general report of Sales by Payment Method (amount and count) screen shots below .... I am after what reports people want, please if you have a suggestion make it over at JLoigca and if at all possible make a sample (hand drawn even) specifying stuff like this is prose is a pain the the you know where.
  2. vimalm

vimalm Guest

Hi. I would be interested in a reporting system such as this.

Some ideas:
    * Sales by Coupon Code
    * First Time Sales vs. Recurring Sales
    * the checkbox for 'include Free Sales' - does that refer to sales where 'First 30 days FREE'? (which is what I have) or is it for sales using the free payment gateway?

Any ETA on when it will be available for purchase?
  3. powerkeys

powerkeys Member

I tried registering on your forums to post my suggestions, but never got the verification email. Never had any trouble getting such emails before, so I'm not sure what the problem may be.

I've attached 2 screenshots from my affiliate software. These are reports I'd love to see in aMember to manage my affiliates there.

Basically, I want to see total clicks, unique clicks, sales, commissions, sales/click, and $commission/unique click as a whole and for each affiliate for any specified time period.

Should be relatively easy to set up as long as the data is being captured and stored.
  4. mumser101

mumser101 New Member

5. jenolan

jenolan aMember Coder

Seen that and it looks good, what I am doing is building completed reports, not a tool box.

Larry
  6. jenolan

jenolan aMember Coder

Resent the email.

printed off and in my review list :cool:

I have added it to the review .. if you have a word processor or excel(ish) it would be better if you dummy up the data you want in case I don't see the data the same way .

'Free' in this case means payment amount is $0

That's a bit in the air, mainly because I still have my system in pieces and I have farm chores (spring here) that I must complete .. also I am still unsure if the way I have made the reports 'plugable' is working as I have only one finished so far.

Larry
  7. jenolan

jenolan aMember Coder

8. jenolan

jenolan aMember Coder

9. jenolan

jenolan aMember Coder

The three reports/graphs are now available at JLogica the price at the moment is $24.95 I will be adding reports as I work on my list and receive feedback. People who buy the reporting option now will receive all of the reports without paying any extra if I raise the price once it has more content.

Just be aware that I am also considering an export to excel/csv style widget too, at this stage I don't know whether it will be part of the reports package or separate .. just depends on whether it would meaning pricing the online reports too high for features that might not be universally wanted.

Cheers,
    Larry
  10. cjanthony

cjanthony New Member

Enhanced CSV export

An enhanced CSV export widget would be great. Please let me know what you plans are in this department.
  11. skippybosco

skippybosco CGI-Central Partner Staff Member

@cjanthony: what would you want the enhanced CSV export widget to do differently that the existing one?
  12. christop12

christop12 New Member

Hi, I really need a report system that could tell me the loyalty rate of my users - in other words columns set up like this:
    Member Email - Membership Type - Status - Number of Payments - Amount Paid

And then, ultimately:
    Be able to do a sort of aggregate like this:

Membership Type 1 --- xxxx active users --- Avg. Number of Payments per user
    Membership Type 2 --- xxxx active users --- Avg. no of payments per user
    etc....

Makes sense?

THANKS!! Willing to pay :)
  13. zzargo

zzargo New Member

Amember Loyalty Program or Loyalty Reporting

Any update on whether this has been done or if someone can do this?

I need the same kind of reporting! I would love to pay someone to have some sort of "loyalty" reports or plugin that keeps track of long-standing members.

Is this out there?
  14. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

There's a few of us working on this.

I'm currently working with Ken Gary to create a system that will provide these reports. System is currently is Alpha testing. Please post your feature requests so we can figure out which ones are most valuable to the greatest number of users.

David
  15. christop12

christop12 New Member

get it done :)

Yoohoo!!
  16. zzargo

zzargo New Member

Any chance of testing out the Alpha version? :)

Some features I'd like to see:

1. See total $ value of clients and order the list by how much they've spent total, by product, etc.

2. See how long a member has had an active subscription, showing how many months and total dollar value (this data will be used to reward loyal customers with monthly prizes)

3. Average length of membership (on a per membership basis)

4. Average value of member (active, expired, or both). The value can be based on only certain products AND across all products.

5. Number of active users across one or a user-selected group of products

6. Export each list to CSV (i.e. members who are active members of "Product X" and "Product Y" who have spent more than $300... or who have been active members for more than 5 months, etc.)

I'm sure I'd have more ideas if I can test out the system (I have a testing background). ;-)

Thanks!

Ronnie
  17. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

Ronnie,

Contact me off list and I'll see if you match our testing criteria for the site.

David