Wordpress Multiple Membership

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by tycefx, Apr 4, 2009.

1. tycefx

tycefx New Member

HI all
    First of all i want to say i dont buy yet this plugin because i dont know if can do what i need.
    I hope i open this new thread on the right section on forum
    Ok i have a wordpress blog on my own host and i want to have some members to pay for some category.....i will give an example and please let me know if its possible to do than and witch plugin i have to buy to do it.

So i want to have these options for my futures members and they have to choice from these:

1.Watch Tim Morge How Trade In Real Time 1 Time Per Week - 300USD per 1 Month
    2.Pre market video - 89 USD per 1 Month
    3.Mentor Group - 4000 USD per 6 Months
    4.Member seminar 700 USD forever

Now i dont know if i can make something like this with amember.... if some members from option 4 want to have access to option 2 and also option 1.
    Also if member from option 3 maybe they want also option 1 and 2
    And lets think a member buy subscription number 3 and he will pay like 4000 usd for 6 months but in the same time option 2 what is 89 usd per month....so the member will pay like 4080 usd every month and after 6 months his option 3 expires but he will pay only option 2.
    So please let me know if its possible and what exactly i have to buy?
    Tell me please exactly all the plugin what i need to run this on my wordpress.
    Its also possible my members from wordpress to have access to my vbuletin forum with the same user and pass or they have to register separately?
    Anyway the first thing i need to know if is what i need for wordpress.

Regards
    Catalin
  2. codeispoetry

codeispoetry aMember Pro Customer

Hi Catalin,

First of all you will need aMember Pro :)

To protect access to specific categories, you need Incremental Content plugin and The Bridge.

Together they allow all the different combinations you need with the membership site on Wordpress that you have shared above.

To have vBulletin forum (shared user and pass) access, you need to get the vBulletin plugin.

Cheers,
    Lee
  3. tycefx

tycefx New Member

Thanks for answer
    I will install trial period now on a demo server and i will see how hard is it to config everything with wordpress.
  4. tycefx

tycefx New Member

Sorry i have another question.
    Amember cost $179.95
    Content plugin and The Bridge how much cost and from where to buy it?
    Also i want to give a try with wordpress what i have on my hosting let me know if is possible and from where to download the trial for Content plugin and The Bridge.

Thanks
    Catalin

5. tycefx

tycefx New Member

Hello
    What happen guys?
    No one have an answer for me please?
    Thanks
    Catalin
  6. davidm1

davidm1 aMember User & Partner

aMember is $179.95, and the amember wordpress plugin is $40.

There's now 3 ways to integrate with wordpress.
    1) the bridge, which will require the incremental content plugin
    2) Ken Gary, created a wordpress plugin called amProtect which also protects wordpress posts
    3) free plugins for wordpress which is a method I teach. But for doing specific products in wordpress- not levels, you will also need the incremental content plugin.

David
  7. tycefx

tycefx New Member

Thanks for reply david.
    Question after question because what i want to make on wordpress is not simple membership and again the bridge and incremental plugin from where i buy it and how much cost?

Also i will have some members who will have access only they content........
    So some members will have diferent access for diferently folders, i think in time they can be 200/300 members or more with diferently contents because my partner make mentoring and each member will have his own material, its possible also ?

I think i will register for your services but first i want to be sure everything will works for my partner.
    David if you do a custom work to setup something like what i want how much you charge, also i already have one-theme.com ..... so let me know if its possible.
    Regards
    Catalin
  8. codeispoetry

codeispoetry aMember Pro Customer

Hi Catalin,

Incremental Content plugin is available at where you purchase aMember Pro, and The Bridge is available at www.aMemberIncremental.com (my signature below also contains the link to The Bridge)

On another note:
    The Bridge works differently than amProtect, although both are WP plugins.

Cheers,
    Lee
  9. tycefx

tycefx New Member

With incremental and bridge can i hide page and category for guest and to be visible only after they register ?
    I want the blog to be clean and not visible some category and pages only for members to be visible.
    Regards
    Catalin