Fast & Quality template/design customizing for your aMember by an Expert WebDesigner!

Discussion in '3rd Party Service Providers' started by miso, Oct 15, 2008.

1. miso

miso aMember Pro Customer

Custom aMember and Design Work, Integration with 3rd party software? Look no further!

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself here and offer my services for anyone looking to get their aMember installation customized to fit the look of their existing website, or are looking for a brand new design all together.

I have used and coded around aMember for a couple of years now, so needless to say - I've got plenty of experience with aMember templates, styles, custom layouts and some of the commonly used plugins.

As such, I realized that after all these years of looking for tips on "how to" do this or that in aMember, aside from other forum users and Alex there wasn't any other help available to us... and as far as design goes and customizing the look & feel of the default aMember installation, it was either "do it yourself" or stick to the default template.

Well, now that I've got enough experience with custom designs within aMember, I am willing to offer you guys some help with your own websites/installations.

So, if you're looking for someone to:

• Customize your aMember pages (header/footer, signup/login/member/profile/etc) to fit your existing website design

• Help implement a certain plugin on your member pages

• Help integrate a plugin with your forum/blog

• Customize the look & feel of the member sections to fit your complex product setup and hide/show certain elements to certain user groups

look no further - I've done all of the above enough times that I can probably do it in my sleep by now.

You can check out the samples of my latest work here, and for any questions/requests you can contact me here.

My rates are set to be very competitive/reasonable, plus I can complete most of the custom templating work in a few hours time (due to extensive experience with the aMember system) that you'll most definitely walk away happy that you not only saved money but got a quality service in record time too.

Any questions? Contact me here...
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2016
  2. JimmyStephans

JimmyStephans Member

I'm posting to provide some feedback.

I hired Miso last month for a new site. The entire transaction was great. Reasonable fees, quality work and done on time.

After he finished I wanted a few changes and he jumped right in on them too.

The site is up and running perfectly and I have him scheduled to start another customization in two weeks.

If you need changes make to the look at style of aMember on your site, give Miso a shot!

Jimmy
  3. craig5150

craig5150 New Member

Miso did a great job in record time.

I wouldn't hesitate for a second.

What a time saver and very quick and affordable.

Craig Beckta

www.secretaffiliatecode.com
  4. willpower

willpower New Member

Who did your landing page?

Craig-

Who did you landing page for secretaffiliatecode? It Rocks?
  5. cjarski

cjarski New Member

the best i've ever hired

Miso is absolutely top-notch. He has the skills to do what you want with amember and he's affordable. And even beyond that he's really responsive and get's the project done right away.

No, this is not a paid advertisement, just an extremely happy customer.

Miso made the integration of amember to 1shoppingcart seemless for me and that was a huge help...thanks Miso.

Sincerely -chris.
  6. toddlamb

toddlamb New Member

I just wanted to take a minute to leave some feedback for Miso. He sorted out my aMember script within 2 hrs of me contacting him at an unbelievably affordable price. I will be using his services again for sure.

Thanks
    Todd Lamb
    www.TacticalAffiliateAssault.com
  7. skippybosco

skippybosco CGI-Central Partner Staff Member

I also wanted to take a moment and point out how positive and complimentary the feedback Miso has received on his services are. ;-)

That being said, Todd, that is an awesome teaser video on your home page. Nice job. What did you use to create that?
  8. miso

miso aMember Pro Customer

Thank you.

And wow, I just noticed that video too... I'd love to know what you used to get that done too!
  9. planner

planner New Member

Miso just completed terrific work for me as well. He was prompt, thoughtful, very reasonably priced, and he went the extra mile to help me on a side problem with amember integration, in addition to making our forums site look like a professional site should, blending perfectly with our website. I give him a 10+ on a scale of 1-10!

Alice Bryan
    www.yourfinancialwatchdog.com
  10. mortylefkoe

mortylefkoe New Member

Miso did a great job at a great price. He's extremely fast.
  11. charliepage

charliepage New Member

More praise for Miso!

Let me add my voice to the chorus already singing Miso's praises.

I recently needed help with aMember and Miso not only did the job like a true professional, but answered *every* question I had quickly and thoroughly. And believe me, I had questions!

I can honestly say that in my 10 years online I have never dealt with a better supplier of products or services.

Fast, effective, responsive and truly helpful. Miso is the entire package and gets my highest recommendation.

My list of contacts now happily includes a new 5 star source of real help when needed.

If you need help with aMember, you need Miso!

Charlie Page
    www.directoryofezines.com
    www.realworldtactics.com
    www.followupsellingsystems.com
  12. toddlamb

toddlamb New Member

Sorry for not getting back to you...I didn't look here till now. I use mac book pro with adobe after effects to create it...wait till I actually release the product..that one is even better.

Todd
    www.TacticalAffiliateAssault.com
  13. mjepson

mjepson New Member

Just want to add to this thread and say that Miso delivered great coding at a very affordable price. And he is lightning fast !

Thanks for all the great work you did for us at www.woothemes.com

Magnus
  14. pascalevdb

pascalevdb Member

Miso is professional and reliable

I have personally worked with Miso - and may I say, he exceeded my expectations. He was fast, communicative and followed through on everything he promised, as well as helping me with my picky client who constantly wanted changes.

I plan to work with Miso regularly and would recommend him to anyone who wants good honest work done right.
  15. dleske

dleske New Member

Needing help...

:) Thanks for all the feedback.., Wow seems like Milo is the guy we need here at BCIwire.com to fix or replace a Members area for a client where our Tech quit and no one wants to go in and fix it. The email is sent Milo, we look forward to hearing from you.., and will give feedback here too.

Best regards,
    -Don
  16. kolaios

kolaios New Member

Todd, I need hlep with a few videos, do you offer this service? It will be awesome!!! Let me know! :eek:

kolaios

17. smacklan

smacklan New Member

Just want to add my feedback on Miso's work. Highly recommended...very fast response time, done in a reasonable amount of time with perfect results at a reasonable price! :)
  18. thedoctah

thedoctah New Member

Just wanted to verify everything being said on this forum. Miso is probably the most helpful and available person I've worked with. Miso went above and beyond my expectations.

Highly recommended for any size project.
  19. adblaze

adblaze New Member

Miso did an excellent job on my customization. I highly recommend using him. He tweaked my forms to perfection.
  20. ds212

ds212 New Member

A++ job

Miso is a class act.