phpFox plugin

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by alanpeto, Nov 10, 2007.

1. alanpeto

alanpeto New Member

I was looking at the free "kickapps.com" until I saw amember had a plugin for phpfox ($300 bucks for phpfox itself though).

My questions are:

1) I see usergroups are not supported...does this mean that *anyone* can register for the phpfox on the site and not be restricted (in other words they can bypass amember to signup for phpfox)

2) Is there a way to secure the phpfox pages like we can do with other pages using the amember code?
  2. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

1. No. Signup in phpFox can be disabled.
    2. Sure this is possible.
  3. storehunt

storehunt New Member

phpfox plugin did not work for me and could not get support from amember for it so had to get refund on phpfox which is just as good because poorly written and to many server resources, but maybe all is good now, just my past experiece, really wished it would have worked.
  4. phpfoxmod

phpfoxmod New Member

Phpfoxmod.com Consulting and customization

Hello,

We are proud to introduce our self that we have more experience in phpfox. As we provide innovative mods for the phpfox that would meet the customer requirements, based on the needs of the user we provide the mods and plugins.

Visit us : http://www.phpfoxmod.com/

contact us: info@phpfoxmod.com

Thanks for reading the post,
  5. rricart

rricart New Member

I get the following errors when trying to Intergrate the phpfox plug in...

phpFoX Db and Prefix - incorrect value. Error: Table 'mysante2_amember.user' doesn't exist

any suggestions?
  6. nmii

nmii New Member

We have gotten the db and prefix correct as it does not give errors anymore. however; with phpfox 1.6.20 it does not work.

we have no members in amember, members in phpfox are not recognized by amember, when user registers in phpfox it does nothing to amember. we tried adding user via amember and rebuilding db in amember but nothing.

we'd really like to purchase and use this application with phpfox. can the admins or something please help ??
  7. nmii

nmii New Member

Hello Hello does anyone at amember want to make a sale or what ? i have questions that have gone unanswered for months....

Is there anybody out there ???
  8. skippybosco

skippybosco CGI-Central Partner Staff Member

If you have not already done so, be sure to open a support ticket with Amember as they do not actively monitor these forums:

http://amember.com/support/
  9. tddesigns

tddesigns New Member

Do anyone know how to disable the signup in phpfox? I have integrated it successfully but can not turn on the signup so that all member signup goes through amember.
  10. maryk

maryk New Member

how were you able to integrate? could you share?
  11. tommyk

tommyk New Member

I would also like to know.
  12. AlexTm

AlexTm New Member

How were you able to integrate phpFox plugin with aMember?

I have tried everything and it just hasn't worked. So please let us know how you did it.