<< The Best Tech Support Anywhere..! >>

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by riffster, Jul 7, 2007.

1. riffster

riffster Member

Hello all,

If you are reading this then you might not be an aMember customer yet, so let me start by saying; "The problem with most commercial or even free software is the Tech Support. If you can't get answers or have problems resolved in a timely manor ( if at all ), then the product is worthless... aMember's Tech Support staff is fast and user friendly. To be honest, I've been a pain in the A** because I couldn't get things to work, but aMember stepped up every time and solved my problem(s). The user manual is very easy to use also. I'm a major newbie and I quickly figured out to change the "look & feel" to better match my site.

Bottom line: I did the research and bought some of the other products out there. If you are marketing subscription based products and/or you need to manage a Membership data base, aMember Pro is the flat out winner..!

Ok I just re-read what I wrote and I sound like an infomercial, lol... but seriously, give these guys a fair shake, you won't be disappointed...

Dan Campbell
    GFX Radio

You can view my site here: www.4xlounge.com
  2. riffster

riffster Member

Another Reason to Stay...

Once again I caused problems, lol... but..., once again aMember Tech Support stepped up and solved them. I had to migrate my subscription to a new URL. I even offered to pay for another license, but they said don't worry about it and installed the script again..! I just can't imagine getting this level of service from any other software company...

:D
  3. riffster

riffster Member

and yet another reason to buy...

I pay for lots of web-based services, hosting, scripts, merchant accounts, etc... None of them even begin to compare to the service that I continue to get from aMember... I can't imagine running my online business without it...

:D

Oh yeah, and the Wowbb plugin is fantastic..!! seemless...
  4. lucidology_com

lucidology_com New Member

Yep! I wish every company has support like amember.
  5. tommyk

tommyk New Member

Great looking site.
  6. riffster

riffster Member

So, here I am almost 3 years (and about 30 support tickets, sorry about that btw "sad face") later... Do I still like aMember??

Most products get rave reviews from new clients, because that is usually when their product support is the best. Over the past 3 years, we've spent 1000's on various products: charting software, data feed splicers, java plugins, etc... None of them have provided the same level of support as aMember.

Bottom line: after 3 years of use, nothing even comes close. The product has been rock solid (and we have a huge db running). Even without excellent support, aMember is well worth the price. It is still the same price it was 3 years ago! These guys are definitely not trying to get rich. Their sole interest seems to be; to provide an excellent resource for membership based websites.

Side note: I have several IT friends that chose "other" more expensive solutions for their membership management. All of them have had serious issues and have since switched over to aMember. More features and easier-to-use, does not always = better product.

I'll come back in 3 more years, lol... Thanks again aMember! Sorry again for all the support tickets...

:)

Dan