two questions

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by hyperrjas1, Apr 24, 2007.

1. hyperrjas1

hyperrjas1 New Member

Hello My name is Juan.yo I am from spain.I am using amember trial version in my page and I like amember, but I am learning to use it before buying it I have 2 problems:

when I go register user I see the next message in colour red:
    Please choose a membership type

In the window of sign up does not appear the membership type? and I cannot register user. My test is free I want protect one folder with sign up only. Where I form it? in order to see the type of membership.

And my other doubt is if I can receive in euros and not in dollars Thanks.

My sistem will be e learning.I need protect two areas

One in mode demo free Only for user register They wil can their videotutorials of music only 4 days, and other area in mode payment with any system pay In the areas of payment, the users will have their control panel and They will can see their videotutorials of music every month

The suscriptions are renover to month.

Somebody help me? thanks
  2. draj

draj New Member

Hi Julian!
    You can enter, like I did but do not use, the currency of your choice by following:

Go to Admin Control Panel (CP):

CP > Manage Products > Select your product > Edit > Enter in the "Subscription Terms" > Currency in the EUR

Thats it! It will show up everywhere...

I am not using the directory protection and cannot answer your second question.
  3. hyperrjas1

hyperrjas1 New Member

thank you very much

thank you very much friend :) .is already controlled jaja.
    Now if somebody can you me with my first qestion it would be helpful for me.

thank you very much