Will this work

Discussion in 'Pre-Sales Questions' started by sydawn, Apr 23, 2007.

1. sydawn

sydawn New Member

Hello

My site uses SMF, Joomla and 4images. Now I see Amember has integrations for each, but would these be able to work as one (all 3 integrations) and would that mean something like $120!!!!
  2. sydawn

sydawn New Member

wow the response time here is....ummm...interesting
  3. draj

draj New Member

Hi!

As an user, I tried to explain to one other buyer in the last few days. Check my posts in this regards.

In short, yes ofcourse, it will work out-of-box for the available plugins!!!
  4. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

Yes, it will work as one, but
    integration is one-way: from aMember to script, and never vice-versa.

So all signups must be done via aMember, and to get single-login working, it is necessary to login first to aMember.

Also, for 4images, it is better to use its internal ability to use third-party users database instead of its own. For example, configure it to use SMF or Joomla users database. Then you don't need aMember->4images integration.
  5. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

Please read above

CGI-Central doesn't provide official support via this forum. To get quick response to your question, please contact us using Trouble Tickets system
  6. sydawn

sydawn New Member

To Alex - Thanx for that info and also, wow response was me playing around, so the red issue wasnt really called for.

regards
  7. sydawn

sydawn New Member

To Alex, one quick question, where in 4images is the option you have just mentionned, I cannot see the option, is that at setup or?

I also asked a 4images mod and he said it is not possible