Export CSV file of affiliate commissions?

Discussion in 'Customization & add-ons' started by erikcw, May 14, 2006.

1. erikcw

erikcw New Member

Hi Alex,

We pay our affiliates using PayPal's mass pay. Every month I'm having to manually input everything into excel when we do our accounting.

It would be really nice to have a link inside the "Affiliate Commission" report that would download the table into a CSV file. It should include username, paypal email address, and commissions owed. (maybe some checkboxes so you can choose to inlcude other data such as name/address for mailing checks).

On second thought, it seems like such a report would be easy to add to the "Export" tool. Just add an affiliate commisions filter...

Thanks!
  2. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

It is already here!
    Use aMember CP -> Affiliate commissions,
    choose Period, choose "Paypal Payment" and click button.

You will see a table. Click "Pay" to check all boxes and choose to pay all affilaites, then click button "Mark checked commissions as paid today", and aMember will allow you to download a text file specially designed for PayPal MassPay!
  3. erikcw

erikcw New Member

That's cool, hadn't seen that before... Is there anyway to make it do that for all commission types (All payouts)? We use the all payouts report because not all of our affiliates have chosen paypal as their payout system. Even though we pay with paypal by default. Also, not all of our customers have a paypal email address in amember, so we send the payments to their main address...

Thanks!
  4. alex

alex aMember Pro Customer Staff Member

It cannot work for All Payouts at once, but you may first pay "PayPal Payment" commissions, then choose All Payouts and see the rest.
  5. rcstar

rcstar aMember Pro Customer

i export the report but it does not have the affiliate info in the report.

Also, how do I bring up the report again if I need it later? I cannot find any reports for commissions after they've been paid.
  6. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

This can be if your affiliates didn't update payout info.
    In regards to reports, they can't be downloaded again after marked as paid.
  7. rcstar

rcstar aMember Pro Customer

How do you download them again after being marked paid?
  8. miso

miso aMember Pro Customer

Alex just answered that - they cannot be downloaded again... but it would be a nice functionality, Alex, don't you think?
  9. alexander

alexander Administrator Staff Member

yes you right will implement this for next version.
  10. kenneth11

kenneth11 New Member

Though I can click the ‘Pay’ and successfully download the text file for arrangement of Paypal payment, I found there is no reflection in the affiliate member’s account even though I have paid them. The commission in the affiliate’s account only has ‘debit’ amount and no ‘credit’ amount. How can I make the ‘credit’ amount appear so that affiliates know that their commission has been settled and I do not own them commission?